Farms located in the Memphis, TN area
PLEASE NOTE: Farmers are listed at the top here.
Scroll down to find Naturopathic Doctors for this area – if any.
* Atoka, TN, Whispering Spirit Farm, Pam Stanley, grassfed raw cow milk, 30 minutes north of Memphis, cell 901-490-7349, or email email@example.com, has a cow-share program.
* Burlison, TN, Liz Strang, pastured raw goat milk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 30 minutes north of Memphis, 901-476-5051, FOR PET CONSUMPTION ONLY.
* Johnson City, The Cows Are Out Farm for more information contact Amy Tilley-Tipton 423-929-2427 email@example.com. They offer antibiotic, hormone and chemical free Jersey milk. Butterfat included. Their cows are grass-fed and receive only natural feed when on the milk stand. You can pick up at the farm or they have meeting areas in several cities. Cow share must be signed in compliance with Tennessee law. Call or e-mail for information and prices.
* Memphis, TN, Cissy Vaughn, grassfed raw cow milk, milk pickup in East Memphis, home 901-461-5830, FOR PET CONSUMPTION ONLY.
* Memphis, TN, Jackson, TN, West Wind Farms–certified organic farm, licensed by the TDA for 5 years, Kim Cole delivers to Memphis Farmer’s Market, grassfed raw cow milk–all A2, as well as goat milk, certified organic grass fed meats and eggs, www.grassorganic.com, (423) 965-3334, CSA Pet cow-shares
* Germantown, TN, Karen Barber, grassfed raw cow milk, cow sharing/boarding, just east of Memphis–very close to Germantown, just south of Collierville near Goodman Rd. (Hwy 302) at Cayce Rd., firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 901-851-4917, FOR PET CONSUMPTION ONLY.
* Stanton, TN, Dairy Goats and More, Jennifer, email@example.com just east of Memphis–maybe 1 hour, raw nubian and pygmy goat milk for sale in (for pet use only) Goats are hand milked daily and milk is sold for $11.00 a gallon, FOR PET CONSUMPTION ONLY.
* Bethel Springs, TN, Bruce and Mary Scarberry, we offer grassfed raw cow milk through COW SHARES, we have a delivery route into Memphis on Thursdays and also sell at a Farmers Market in Memphis on Saturdays. The market and hours change with the season so please check our website at www.lazydogfarms.com or call us for location. We currently are a certified organic produce, certified organic egg, and certified organic chicken farm. We also offer forest-raised Berkshire pork. We currently have approximately 22 registered Jersey ladies with 14 of them milking. We do once a day milking and are producing approximately 30 gallons a day. Lazy Dog Farms, 453 McCormick Road, Bethel Springs, TN 38315, Contact Bruce or Mary at 731-434-4072 or cell 614-214-5065.
* Waynesboro, TN, Bonnie Blue Farm, Gayle Tanner, offering herd shares for raw goat and cow milk, we are south of Waynesboro; 45 min. north of Florence, AL in Wayne Co. To the west is Savannah and east is Lawrenceburg. In addition to raw goat and cow milk, we also offer free range eggs, rabbits, raw milk aged cheeses or pasteurized fresh cheeses, go to www.bonniebluefarm.com to see the places we deliver in Memphis and Chattanooga, contact us at 931 722-GOAT(4628) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.